European industry organisations representing 10 EU Member States have called on Mobility Package I negotiators to dismiss the proposal on obligatory return of vehicles to country of establishment as well as application of the ROMA I regulation to employment contracts. Otherwise, according to the signatories, the package is clearly inconsistent with the European legal system and basic freedoms.
October 31, 2018
Follow us on TwitterTweets by @movingEU
- European industry warns: the Mobility Package is not to deliver on employees, businesses and climate
- Study revealed: a number of fundamental steps skipped over negotiations on MP
- Mobility package threatens with mass jobs and business migration, German expert found
- EU hauliers count on Commission’s President-elect in balancing MP1
- Mobility Package on IMF’s radar