The German organisations of logistics, spedition, epmloyers, retailers as well as industry in general have expressed a common possition on exclusion of international road transport from the Posting of workers directive (Directive 96/71/EC) on 26 June 2018.
October 31, 2018
Follow us on TwitterTweets by @movingEU
- EU hauliers count on Commission’s President-elect in balancing MP1
- Mobility Package on IMF’s radar
- EU hauliers reiterate: postpone the Mobility package to the next EP
- EU transport ministers urge EP President to postpone Mobility Package I
- German shippers: Supply chain will collapse without Eastern Europe