The German organisations of logistics, spedition, epmloyers, retailers as well as industry in general have expressed a common possition on exclusion of international road transport from the Posting of workers directive (Directive 96/71/EC) on 26 June 2018.
January 9, 2019
Follow us on TwitterTweets by @movingEU
- European industry warns: the Mobility Package is not to deliver on employees, businesses and climate
- Study revealed: a number of fundamental steps skipped over negotiations on MP
- Mobility package threatens with mass jobs and business migration, German expert found
- EU hauliers count on Commission’s President-elect in balancing MP1
- Mobility Package on IMF’s radar